Back to series
Changing the Algorithm
Ponder encountering someone who is genuinely perfect, always right, and knows everything about everything, including you.
The Gospels reveal several individuals who encountered Jesus. They spoke, and He listened. For some, the conversation changed their life. For others, they continued as if it had never happened. This summer at Kiokee, we will look at those who encountered and conversed with Jesus.
Today, our Associate Pastor Wes Gardner walks us through Jesus’ encounter with the invalid at the pool of Bethesda in John 5:1-9.
Rethinking Our Conversations
- Conversations with Jesus when I’m in need
- Consider the consequences
- Conversations about Jesus
- Focus on who He is and what He does rather than how or when
- Conversations when the answer is yes
- How will you respond?
- Conversations with yourself
- Eliminate sacred substitutes